We're hiring - IT Helpdesk coordinator
Team IT support 60%
- Develops and is responsible for agreed upon IT deliverables on sponsored contracts & grants.
- Answers team user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Develops training materials and procedures, or trains users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Ensures that WCR staff optimally uses the IT technologies at their disposal.
IT Management 20%
- Tests, maintains, and monitors and coordinates installation of computer programs and systems, including Dropbox administration.
- Coordinates and implements security measures to safeguard protected data against accidental or unauthorized use, damage, modification, or disclosure.
Assistance to US Business Manager 20%
- Assists with data entry for a variety of accounting or other team work processes.
- Assists with the development of IT policies & procedures..
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in working with DropBox, MS Office, Adobe
- Experience with computer systems, data security and trouble shooting.
- English fluency required
- Spanish proficiency a plus
- Excellent computer skills, especially in MS Office, DropBox and LastPass
- Responsible and careful IT resource handler
- Strong organization skills with an eye for detail, ability to plan, prioritize, and implement day-to-day operations in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment
- Critical, analytical thinker and problem solver
- Strong team working attitude
- Must be self-motivated, organized and able to take initiative
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to work effectively across different cultures and customs
This is a remote position. This position reports directly to the US Business Manager, works closely with the broader WCR team.
Please email Koleen Hall with (1) a cover letter and (2) a CV in English if you think you fit the criteria.