WCR provides each member with a limited, revocable license during the term of membership to use WCR's name and logo to indicate that it is a funder of WCR. We ask that you share your logo usages with us for record-keeping purposes.
Otherwise, the member agrees to obtain advance approval from WCR for any other use of WCR's name or logo. For approval of such uses of our logo, name, or intellectual property, please contact us.
- Do not alter any elements or change the logo color by adding effects (e.g., drop shadow).
- Do not alter the logo's proportions.
- The registration symbol Ⓡ must be visible and readable.
- Do not rotate the logo.
- Do not place the logo over busy backgrounds.
- Do not crowd the logo. The logo should have at least as much white space around all four sides as the length + height of the globe/leaf symbol.
- Do not reproduce the logo at a size smaller than 1.5 inches wide.
- Do not use retired logos or any logos not listed in the selection above.
Neither the logo nor the WCR name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like. Non-WCR materials should not mimic any WCR products, publications, website design, or other materials. As such, the logo may not be:
- Displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-WCR materials.
- Imitated or used as a design feature in any manner.
- Used in a manner that would disparage WCR or its work.
WCR reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the logo that, in WCR's sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines or might otherwise impair WCR's rights in the logo. WCR further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.
For further guidelines regarding colors, fonts, restrictions, and examples of both proper use and misuse of the WCR logo, please refer to our brand guide below.